Thursday, October 25, 2007

It must be Thursday


Well the other day I posted about a walk in the woods, so todays HNT is from that walk in the woods. I did not know whether to show HNT puss or titts so I flipped a coin and it came up puss.....Oh well.....for you titty lovers you will just have to keep reading.


I am going to LA tomorrow for the weekend. I hope the hotel does not burn down......I also took out a new add on a swingers site and wrote email to a guy who seemed he could be a fit for her/ Hopefully. Last night we talked about her missing the old boyfriend, and the firts guy who she did and said he would get with her fur lunch has so far not panned out. Cuckolding without some cuckolding going on is pretty damn frustrating.


I was reading Wandering Wife the other day and I feel for her as she seems to have gotten busted and her marriage is now in turmoil. God I feel for women who need to explore their sexuality and for whatever reason they are not able to be open about it. I just hope she enjoyed it while she could things work out for her. So enjoy todays HNT. Oh and this is an upskirt for those of you who did not appreciate the upshort, I hope this makes up for it.

9 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Thanks for sharing that lovely and seductive view.

Enjoy your trip.

Imelda Imelda said...

He he now you're teasing us! Another great photos as well as the one below it.

bdenied said...

your welcome BW and thanks Imdelda, loved your matching panties today

Anonymous said...

This is one of the main reasons I keep coming back for more. No cuckolding and yet, plenty of teasing with your pictures.

Try to stay away from the flames.

Sankukai

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip! And love the pics! Keep em coming!

Anonymous said...

Stay Safe! Great picture....

SignGurl said...

Nice view!! I love nature!

Bunny said...

Lovely teasing shot!

HHNT!

bdenied said...

Thanks Bunny, SG, EC, and San, your all so nice to take the time to leave me comments. I love these teasing shots myself. We damn near got busted as a family came riding by on their trail bikes when I snapped this. I suppose that adds to the excitement. Now if I can find a nice guy to take her out into the woods.....anyone knows someone send em by.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...