Saturday, October 6, 2007

The works

Well, I hope you my reader will be as disappointed as I am when you read this. Her main guy who had recently moved called her Thursday and told her he would be in town and wanted to spend the night with her. Of course she agreed but he had asked her if she had to work and she told him she did.

Well she called and said she wanted to cancel Trendy Thursday to stay home and clean the house to make it presentable for him. I was going to be spending the night in a hotel room as she would have him in our bed and since we have not met and they don't want me around which is fine with me I was very agreeable to the arrangements.

She came home, she spent the evening dusting, washing floors, cleaning the bathroom etc. My office (extra room) was a mess with pappers scattered all over my desk, junk on the couch, etc...typical guys room. I tend to let mail stack up and it was covering the foyer table..Not important mail just stuff that piles up that I never bother to open, the junk mail, bank statements...(ok they are important...but I check them on line....so no need to get right to em.) I told her I would clean my office, the extra bathroom and clean up the mail pile.

That took me the better part of the day. I also tossed in a load of laundry, and told her I would change the sheets on the bed as soon as we knew what time he was coming by.

She came home early as she had a routine doctors visit scheduled. I went with her and everything was fine as we expected, then we went to dinner and coffee at one of those West Coast over expensive coffee boutiques. We drink coffee and everyone else has a frapachino something or another.....

Bottom line is old boyfriend does not call nor show up. We expect it as he has done this before. His intentions are noble but he can't always pull it off. First we are separated by 700 miles now and he has a what we suspect a jealous wife...so getting here is a real battle. He does call her for phone boning as I call it but we havent seen him for a good long while...I say we, but I am not involved.....its just an expression....I have seen him but I told you all how that happened and no need to repeat it.

So all in all I got myself disappointed again. We called off Trendy Thursday where a guy was going to show and put the moves on her.....and boyfriend is a no show...I did feel the cuckold thing as 1. I shaved her the night before so she would be as he likes. 2. I did my part in cleaning up the place and 3. I offered to change the sheets which turned out to not be necessary.

Ok finally since some of you have asked...gulped and some have indicated a desire to see me or some of me...gulp again...I will do FNS...(full naked saturday). Your comments, good bad or indifferent are most appreciated and if you ever want to see others speak now or forever hold your peace....






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to hold my peace but could not hold it for much longer...lol

It is good to finally see part of your anatomy. Every time I read your blog, I had to use my imagination in order to associate your written words with your personality. I don't have to anymore and, for that, I thank you.

Going back to your posting, I would say that is the nature of the beast. Sometimes things go our way and others, the universe conspires against us and things don't work out. What matter is that both of you were more than willing to enjoy the experience. The fact that is taking this long for you to enjoy it, will pay off when both of you are able to achieve success on your en devours.

In the meantime, all your readers are sharing your frustrations. Which is better than doing it alone. I think.

Have a good weekend,

Sankukai

bdenied said...

and did your imagination meet its expectations or were you suprised? Thanks for your comments and loyal reading. It means a lot to me that you take the time to read what I post...I do appreciate it and appreciate the comments also

Blissfully Wed said...

I got tired just reading of all of your cleaning up. ;)

I hope at least that you and she enjoyed each other as she and he would have.

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome picture! **wolf whistles**

It is so nice to see the person that goes with the name!

bdenied said...

thanks EC appreicate the commentand you too BW....

Unknown said...

I am similarly ill-endowed, as I suspect many of us cuckolds are. Good call on the hairless look, which I also favor.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...