Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Second Post today


I joined something called Sugasm. I have been trying to figure out how it works. I think I got it right. They published a post I wrote about going to the Saturday Night Swing Club., I guess the rules say I have to repost the "Sugasm" and I have done that. It apparently lets you click on the links and you can go there and read the bloggers postings. I think I have done it correctly but who knows for sure. I still am learning about this blogging world.


I want to thank each of you who have been leaving comments. It appears I am at about 16,000 views to the blog and from what I can tell I have developed a lot of regular readers, and in all the 16k views I have had one possibly negative comment. And at least that person read what I wrote too so it ain't all bad.


We will try to do our trendy Thursday tomorrow....but in the meantime I wanted to leave you with a photo post. Tried to put it on the blog yesterday but blogger wasn't cooperating....Hope it does today

1 comment:

Imelda Imelda said...

Hey welcome to sugasm! I also list a post to it weekly and it's a great way of picking up new readers and finding out about other great blogs. Thanks for your comments on my blog and I'm looking forward to reading through your archives! Great pics!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...