Friday, October 19, 2007

An early Saturday Post

Just after high school I had a girl friend. A cute little Italian girl who was just going into her junior year as I had graduated.

She was cute, very sexy, and wore short skirts. I loved her skirts. We would wrestle in her living room and she had one skirt I particularly liked. It was very, very short, and was brown leather. It would ride up her things and she looked very hot.

We would make out in my car in her drive way. She lived with her Dad and her brother. Her brother later became a fireman, he was a seriously big dude and I always worried he would kick my ass if he caught me fucking his sister. Brothers were like that.

Any way one night we were making out really heavy in the car and she was rubbing my cock through my pants and she eventually got me off. I came in my pants. Well about that time her Dad called her inside and he sounded pissed that we had been out so long. We were in my car several hours. She wanted me to come in the house and talk to him and tell him everything was ok. Problem was I had a serious cum spot on my pants and could not go in least I be busted and her brother who was several years older and much bigger protect his Sister's honor...so I kissed her on the cheek and hauled ass. Seemed like the sensible thing to do at the time.

To this day I love it when a woman or my wife gets me off and Im wearning pants. I love feeling that hot cum as it warms through the fabric. Enjoy Saturday you guys....

4 comments:

~ Storm said...

I love the feeling of a hard cock through jeans. Rubbing it until he either cums or I can't take it any longer and just have to pull it out and wrap my lips around it.

bdenied said...

Storm, thanks for the visit and your comment. We would get along really well then.....Its very erotic when a girl does that...but then you know it....

Anonymous said...

I had an experience similar to yours. I was dating this girl in high school and one day after some rough make out, she made me cum all over my pants. The funny thing is that my Mom was waiting for me in the living room and when I walked in I was trying to hide the cum spot as much as I could.

I had to come with some good excuses about changing my pants on the fly. In addition, I had to be make sure she did touch my pants when doing the laundry.

Oh man, to be seventeen again! lol

Sankukai

bdenied said...

San it always amazes me how similar those of us who have an interest in cuckolding share patterns in life. I do not think it is a coincidence.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...