Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Newsweek



Although the date is not on the cover of this article it is a real article in the "mainstream" Newsweek magazine. Apparently "mainstream" media has found what a lot of us know. More and more wives are haivng sexual flings. Unfortunately most of those flings are without the knowledge or approval of the husband who in all probability has been dipping his wick in some unauthorized candle wax himself. But as more women find out more women are having flings I think this will lead to more flings. Unfortunately, these articles usually poin to all the negative stuff that goes on with affairs...this happens when the affair is found out. There are times when I have a fantasy of my wife having an "affair" and not telling me. I love it when she just goes for a guy and does not ask if its ok. This of course happened at our last party. She just did the guy, no permission, no discussion before hand. She saw his cock and she took it. Of course I was there but oh wouldnt it be so nice to just have her do a guy, not tell me before hand and except that doing guys really brings out the cuckold in me and eventually I want to find out. Maybe by walking in on them, maybe by circumstatial evidence but I would want to know because I want to feel the cuckold feeling. Weird but then I confess to being wired differently.

5 comments:

vsk witness said...

You are easily the nicest commenter on our blog and I appreciate you going out of your way to dig back and comment on the uncommented post from a while back. I like the new blog you added to your broll: wandering wife. Really well written and interesting. I imagine much of what she says mirrors VSK's feelings, although VSK doesn't have to hide her infidelities. Sometimes she does sort of hide her flirtations, but only because I think that one on one intimacies can be ruined for her by the retelling.

Thanks again

Blissfully Wed said...

I can appreciate your words.

While still monogamous, we're more free with discussing fantasies that would be scandalous to most others.

Thanks for your interesting and well-written blog. It's always a pleasure to read.

-eve- said...

Hmmm, I don't think it'd be that hard to find a time where she'd cuckold you without your knowledge (unless you forbade her to... :-))

bdenied said...

No, Eve I would not forbid it I would actually welcome it...

Anonymous said...

This article in Newsweek is from the summer of 2004. Love the cover art!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...