Saturday, October 13, 2007

Is this erotic or what


If anyone out there likes MFM themes as much as I do, then surely this photo will cause some of you some discomfort that will need relief and the sooner the better. I find this to be a highly erotic photo....Im not sure but the guy on his knees looks a bit like Burt Lancaster and I have no Idea who the other guy is, but the girl looks like I think Natalie Wood.....I don't care who they look like I only wish it were me,my wife and some other guy,,,,,,,,you see when a guy into cuckolding is not getting cuckolded he has to resort to finding photos and posting them to his site. Enjoy...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a nice photo! The guys have great lookin bodies.

Anonymous said...

Christy Turlington...zat's who she be LOL

I know my women ;)

Anonymous said...

I was about to comment the same thing. If my body would like the one those guys have, I don't think I would have any issues getting some good cuckolding action.

The picture is great.

Sankukai

bdenied said...

That is so true San...Thanks Lolly for pointing out who she is.

MikeCindynJoe said...

I agree. When it comes to three-ways, we prefer MFM rather than FMF.

(and it IS a nice picture)

Mike

Kitty said...

very hot photo.

bdenied said...

Thanks everyone

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...