Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF

Wow, its here, the weekend is upon us. My trip was canceled today so it looks like Im off for the weekend. She was horny last night, probably I think in anticipation of me going away but we took advantage of it. Very sweet...I did my shave her kitty thing, got her off by mouth and then entered her. I did her slowly and gently and I did not cum myself. She was in no particular mood to get me off and after cumming herself, she was in the restful bliss mode. Just layed back and enjoyed that feeling of contentment...We cuddled but no more sex for me last night. Its ok I enjoy letting her be the focus of attention.

I was a bit dissapointed that we did not do our Trendy Thursday but spending qauality time with her is just as important too. There is one of those swinger parties this weekned but its a five hour drive and I am not sure we will go.......I mentioned a guy who she did for her first cuckold experience has mentioned he wants to do her fou lunch so I sent him and email and basically said, "do it soon." I have not gotten a reply back. He is young and flaky as younger guys tend to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great that you entered you wife, but did not come and that, on the other hand, she did. That is as things should be...

Anonymous said...

It is good to hear you managed to have some fun last night. It is also good to know you wont be going away for the weekend.

You are right, the young guy is taking to long to make a move. What is wrong with today's youth? The have no sense of urgency as we do...lol

Have a great weekend.

Sankukai

Anonymous said...

RYN; LOL...Thanks for your comment!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...