Thursday, October 18, 2007

It must be HNT again


This is our submission to HNT. I may have to work this weekend so she asked me to stay home tonight, and shave the kitty. That means she wants me to shave the Kitty and finish the barber job with giving her some good head. Who would want bad head. I suppose Im happy to do so but I wanted to try Trendy Thursday but then she and I need quality time too. Marriage even cuckold marriage can't always be about cuckolding. That seems to only work in fantasy.


This photo was fun for us. We love doing the nude in public (NIP) shots. We don't do them overtly, we dont want to offend anyone outright and we dont do them if kids are around as that would not be cool at all. But the idea of getting caught is kinda hot and thrilling and we have done one at a restaurant surrounded by people. That was an upskirt and it came out really well but the old computer crashed and we lost a lot of good stuff.


Oh and last but not least, she has been in tease and denial mode lately but I think tonight it will end as that seems to be her pattern as I leave for a trip she likes to make sure I get to cum. Nice of her isnt it? Sometimes she is too nice.....some of you will get that and some of you won't. But perhaps it is the girls I meet but I have met several who like to play with it with no objective of getting the guy off and some have even complained that guys too often think they have to cum every time their dicks get touched and all that does is keep the girl from touching it...you see I have learned that some girls just like to touch it for their pleasure.....comments from the girls are highly encouraged on this subject...for you guys here is the picture and for you girls who like them too......enjoy. I may or may not post tomorrow depending on how busy I am.


5 comments:

Lavender Fields said...

Beautiful pic,your wife has beautiful breasts.
I love touching men's cocks.I love stroking them and feeling them stiffen in my hand.Personally i like seeing men cum.I like seeing the semen spurt out.

bdenied said...

Thank you for such a nice compliment I shall be happy to tell her and I know she will be pleased......

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture!

The Ethical Slut said...

I like the NIP concept, very daring and very erotic.

Great shot, have a good safe trip!

HHNT!

bdenied said...

Thanks TEC and TCW, I do appreciate it and I told her you liked the concept..She was pleased & you made her day. We might do more soon as Im running out of them to post.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...