Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wednesday




I have seen other bloggers who do what is called a CBW or cock blogging wednesday and I have been tempted myself but I am not sure that is what the readers would want. I didn't get many responses on my post regarding the photo of the girl with the cum that reminded me of an incident my wife had, so I thought it best not to post the picture and that is what makes me reluctant to post anything of me too. So, in a compromise I did find the above listed symbol. It is the universal male female symbol but this one has what looks like a Chastity device on one of the men (we will assume the husband) and the female symbol has the key. I thought it fit the subject matter so I posted it.


I have seen other blogs where the men post themselves and they seem to get good comments but I am still a bit leery
We are going to try our Trendy Thursday tomorrow if Im not working but I may well have to work but wont know until later today. It's like that for me making planning a difficult thing to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My good friend,

I don't see a problem with you posting a picture of yourself. After reading your blog on a daily basis, I get the feeling you are a good friend of mine. Therefore, I would to see what the man, the myth, the legend, looks like.

Awaiting to finally put a face to the voice,

Sankukai

Anonymous said...

I don't see anything wrong with it either!

bdenied said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence....not today but maybe soon......

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...