Wednesday, October 10, 2007

There are No Ex Marines or this is CBW

If anyone knows anything about US Marines they will know that a Marine will never say he is an ex Marine only a former Marine.


I went back and read some of my posts and it came to me that I do not believe I have written about her Former Marine. If I have I apologize.


We met him via mutual friend who thought he and I shared a common interest in a certain subject and we were told he was open minded and had been to some swinger parties and was recently divorced.


We met a local Restaraunt, had a nice dinner. He and my wife obviously hit it off and I liked him a lot and we did have a lot in common.


We had a few dinners together and he would sit on the sofa and play with her leg. He was very shy about touching her in front of me. He has some rather old fashioned mid west values and I think the notion of doing another mans wife is alien to him. I also think he has that Marine Corps Value of "Never fuck a Brother Officer's wife" even though I'm not a former Marine but was in the Military myself.


Any way I suggested to her that if anything should happen it should happen with her alone with him. To make a long story short and keep you interested, it did happen. I think they have been to bed four times or so. I also suspected that they were beginning to have deep feelings for each other or at least he was for her. Suprisingly, this did not bother me and I even had some vague fantasy of all of us living happily ever after together. She tells me he has gotten her to cum and she claims that she does not with her other fuck buds but somehow I think she tells me that in some misguided attempt to make me think Im really special. I could care less if she has another guy get her off but I think when she admits that it happens she is feeling disloyal. I just never will understand girls.


Anyway one night when he was over I suggested that they go into the bedroom alone and they did, but I think it really bothered him and she told me he was not able to do much that night.


He took her to a swing club one night when I was on a trip. Neither of them came forth with any of the details of the night but knowing her she probably did not perform in front of anyone, although I suspect she either gave him a blow job or hand job. While they were at the club this is probably what I was doing since having a wife go to a swing club with another guy is definitely being cuckold. Ok I finally did it I posted something to CBW.......

6 comments:

Lavender Fields said...

Very nice pic of you mastrubating.Wish i'd had a hubby who was cool with me fucking other men instead of an insanely jealous one who freaked if i even said hello to one.

bdenied said...

thank you...I was reluctant to post it your comment made it worthwhile

Anonymous said...

Two great things a liked about your post, a good cuckolding story and a picture of you enjoying life to the max.

I don't need to tell you that there is a lot guys like the Marine you described. They might think they have the right stuff to please a willing couple but at the end fail to perform. Is the Mrs. lying about enjoying herself? Perhaps. Isn't that the whole point of cuckolding? Trying to decipher the feelings and emotions of our female counterparts is what makes life whorth living.

Sankukai

bdenied said...

Thanks San.....appreicate the comment...and no she is not....at least I dont think she is

Anonymous said...

Thats a great picture!

Sorry I have not gotten back to you...

But there is a link on my new homepage...bottom right I believe...You can click it and sign up for the affiliate - Adam & Eve,

bdenied said...

glad you ..liked it TEC and Ill remind you next wednesday so we can see your HNT....have a great weekend

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...