Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday Update

We had a very quite weekend. Definitely no cuckolding, (unfortunately). We did go to our favorite beach.

I took a long walk and found a female friend we both have known for several years. She used to sit with us when we would go to the beach but apparently somone who sits in the general vicinity has annoyed her, so she moved to way down at the other end.

She is no spring chicken but she is a remarkably good looking lady. Tall, great breasts, a fine figure,. She jogs and power walks and keeps herself looking goo. She is also a very sexual woman. Probably the most sexual woman I have ever met, although she tries to hold onto old time monagmus values that never seem to work for her. I think she is conflicted by it all.

We hugged and she gave me a nice kiss, and we chatted. My lovely stayed near our things and knew I was off looking for our friend. She and I chatted for a few minutes, caught up on all the old news, and she eventually told me she has a keen intereste in dominance and submission as the submissive but wanted to find a male sane enough to play with. When someone opens up like this it is a definite sign they trust you and trust you wont put them in the whacko category. She knows of our cuckold relationship and this was not a come over and beat me plea, it was just a friend opening up to another friend.

Well we chatted about ds etc and eventually, I gave her a kiss and trotted back to my wife. She left a phone message for mywife that said, "Hey your husband is down her eating my pussy, long time no see." We got a chuckle out of that.

Thanks to all you who take the time to comment, I do appreciate it. Hopefully Thursday we will do our Trendy Thursday thing. A guy who answered an add we placed a while back wants to come meet her and if he does its going to be a spontaneous thing as I have not told her he may be there. I am not hiding it from her I just want to see the spontaneous development of my being cuckolded again. Stay tuned and I'll let you know what happens.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...