Monday, October 29, 2007

Illustrated Cuckolding or "This call is for You."



Well after posting yesterday that I did not have anything to write about, something came up that gave me cause to write and also to tell you about an incident that happened last summer. Not this year the past summer. I also found something on the net that really illustrates kind of what happened, although the photo is in the day time and the incident took place at night.Yesterday I was just starting some work and was with the person I work with. We were at a site location doing what it is we do. The phone rings and its my wife, telling me that her number one FWB has just called her for some phone sex and apologized for standing her up last time, but could not be helped, yada yada.Says he is lonely, has a limp cock in his hand and needs encouragement from her. She tells him he is in luck because 1. I am in California and 2 She is alone, its Sunday afternoon and she is horny as hell. Apparently, the phone call was good for both of them. She told me she got him off and got herself off in the process...so I suppose its "long distance cuckolding."What I really like about her calls to me is that they come when co-workers are present and she and I have to talk in code. Its like having sex in a semi public place and avoiding getting caught. You should see some of the looks. "Oh he needed help? Were you able to help him? When will he come over again.? To bad he couldnt cum last week....etc etc......Ok so, after the call Im back at the hotel and find this photo. It reminds me of one night when he called her. A very hot August night. He is coming to the airport in town but wont get in till after midnight, and can she come pick him up. Their plan is to drive someplace near the airport, he is going to fuck her and then he has to hurry home\.I drove her to the airport and showed her a secluded area near where the corporate and frieght haulers come. The local pro sports team is on a road trip, (they use charter aircraft0 and their cars are parked all over the place. I show her where she can park and then I go into the business to wait in air conditioned comfort. After about an hour I get bored and decide to take a walk and wait for her call. I walk down the street and Im cutting through one of the parking lots when I thought that if the airport police come by they may find it strange to see a guy walking around buildings in a closed portion of the airport. So I hurry back to the street but when I do, I inadvertently walk right past the car my wife is in with her boyfriend who thinks Im on a business trip. He has the seat back and he is pounding her. I forgot where they had parked and this was a total accident. Oh shit! I am busted, but they are so enraptured in fucking they don't even see me.Until I found this photo I had totaly forgotten this incident. So this is more or less what it looked like. Of course I hurried the hell out of there lest I get caught and spoil the whole thing. She and I had a wonderful laugh over this and we both found it very hot indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a difference 24 hours can make!
My mother was right, good things happen to those who wait.

I am more than glad to read she had some action of the telephone kind...lol

Thanks for illustrating your event description with a photo. While reading your story, I could see you walking around the parking lot and trying to get away as fast as you could...lol

Sankukai

bdenied said...

well San your vision is correct, I set a new record for the 100 yard get out of there quick event.!!!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...