Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Monday


Not much to blog about actually. We had a quite weekend with some good ole fashioned husband wife sex. I was feeling particularly agressive and gave her a really hard pussy pounding. I usually opt for the soft gentle approach but once ina while like this weekend I let the agression come out.....Nothing mean but for me agression nonetheless.


I sent a resume off to a new job and she made a comment that there were lots of hot guys in and around the city that headquarted the company I applied to...Nice to see she is thinking of strange cock now and then.


I am posting a photo and think it is pretty neat and something I wish might have happened to me...it also helps elliven this blog which by my own admisson is getting boring since there is no cuckolding to report. Enjoy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, aren't you really just gay?

Anonymous said...

If someone has the right to call your blog boring, it will have to be us, the readers. As far as I know, nobody has expressed such blasphemous opinion.

Sometimes, just reading about your daily struggle with life is enough to keeps us coming for more.

Good luck on your job search.


Sankukai

Anonymous said...

Not sure what tj means by that. I think we all know you aren't gay & I think that if you were you wouldn't have a problem saying so. I've heard similar things said of cuckolds before but only I believe through ignorance of the dynamics of consensual cuckoldry.

I honestly feel I wouldn't have a problem being openly bisexual at least, if only I was more turned on by men's bodies. I've had sexual experiences with men when I've been lacking regular sex with women (ie: desperate) but for me it's not the same.

Whereas I 'came out' to a close female friend recently, telling her I have cuckold fantasies & it occured to me that if I'd told her I were gay, it would have been more acceptable & she would have been more understanding.

Your blog is never boring. I appreciate you posting even if you don't feel you have much to post about by way of cuckolding action. I don't think any of your readers would want you to find it a chore to write, but if you post it then I will read it.

Damian UK

Kitty said...

Now that puts a new meaning on "the best man" for me.

I could handle that. Me, my tiger and another meaty cock... mmmmm, my kitty is purring now.

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a relationship like the picture!

bdenied said...

TJ, I gotta ask why your reading this blog? To answer your question...No, but what difference would it make?

EC perhaps you will someday.....thaks for the comment.....and glad your back up and running

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...