Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More from Memory Lane

When I was in High School I was dating a girl. She and I got along really well....I used to like asking her out on Friday nights. Two reasons for this was that I had a job after school and I had Friday Nights off because I liked going to my school's football games and I had a job in the school itself that required I go to the games. There would usually be a dance after the game and I would ask my date to go to that too.

Sometimes at the game I could not acutally be with my date so I would get my best friend to sit with her, take care of her and keep her company. Now while nothing sexual ever happened between the three of us, it is just one more of those early experiences that lead me down the road to cuckoldom......I do remember thinking it was hot that he would be with her and I probably did have some fantasies of a threesome with her but then I was having fantasies of a two some with her myself....but that did not happen either.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is funny how small details like the one you describe give us a foreshadow of the man one day you would become.

I have a similar situation happened to me when in my youth. I had recently lost my father and my mother had to go to work in order to support the household. I was about 12 years old and my next door neighbor was a couple month older than me. She would come and spend the days at my place. We would play " Mom and Dad " without penetration. Actually, I wasn't sure how to perform at that age.

One day, I had the great inspiration to invite my friends over to part take on the festivities. She was eager to comply. So, I was able to sit down and enjoy my three friends enjoy my girlfriend.

Ever since, I have been searching for the perfect girl that would allow me to share her with my friends. Unfortunately, I haven't found the girl or the friends willing to put me out my misery....lol

Once again, thanks for making my visit to your blog a memorable one.

Sankukai

SignGurl said...

That is amazing that at that age you were thinking these thoughts. I had a hard time trying to figure out one guy, LMAO.

Thank you so much for your kind comments to me.

bdenied said...

thanks guys, love the comments, and SG thanks for the clarification.....

bdenied said...

San.....thanks so much for your insight, I enjoyed your story....keep searching she is out there and so are the friends

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...