Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday again HNT


I really like this photo. Its almost revealing but not quite revealing...a tantalizing tease if you will. I know you guys and some of you gals too want to see whats up that skirt. Is she wearing panties, is she not wearing them...You can almost see but yu cant almost see......I love it when the valet opens the door for her and gets this view. Did he get lucky enough to get that glimpse, did he act like a gentleman and avert his eyes. She told me yesterday she was chatting on line with the first guy with whom she cuckolded me. He lives not far from where she works and he wants to get with her some day for a lunch date.....that translates into he wants to fuck her during her lunch hour. She told me that she wont tell me when she does until maybe when she comes on and I say, "So how was your day kitten and she says, Oh it was great, I fucked _ _ _ _ in for luch today....I got a raging erection when she told me this and she could not help herself and soon she had me spurting cum all over myself.....so she has teased me since last week and she finally popped my cork and today I get to repay you on HNT by teasing all you out there. Mean? I dont think so.......

9 comments:

Lavender Fields said...

The upper thigh is very a tantalising.It teases the mind as to what is just an inch or 2 higher

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am unable to comment on today. Blogger is acting up!

Anonymous said...

I spend countless minutes trying to figure out what the problem might be with commenting on your post. I think I have resolve the issue.

I didn't what to appear to be ungrateful for your awesome post today. You are right, those kinds of pictures are my favorite. They allow me to engage my brain along with my vision.

Needless to say, congratulations on achieving some sexual relief.

Sankukai

The Ethical Slut said...

Hot photo - you look MUCH better than Brittney!

HHNT!

bdenied said...

Thanks TCW.....and you too San...I dont know why you had problems, it came through though....someone else told me that they had a problem the other day...must be with blogger itself not this particular site..

Anonymous said...

Great picture! I forgot HNT - again!

bdenied said...

Thanks TEC......

-eve- said...

she looks very sexy! great legs... :-) well done with the photo :-)

bdenied said...

Thanks Eve and TEC....

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...