Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Looking up or is it CBW


Everyone must look up to someone or something I am told. So the other day, I had to get up on a stool and reach something for my better half who is as we might say in a politically correct world, "Height Challenged."


Well as I was reaching for her she noticed the camera close by and by damn if she did not suprise me by snapping this photo. It got me to wondering, have I ever without intention exposed myself to someone. We always think of her doing NIP shots and flashing etc, but a lot of times I like to go commando since its so hot where we live and it just feels good. Well I dont walk around on high places that often, but I do remember once being on a ladder assisting a nearby female neighbor and know I understand that look she had on her face. Musta gone over my head. I thought you girls did not look!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course we look! lol

Anonymous said...

LOL..Upskirting - for men!

Blissfully Wed said...

It's staring right at me! ;)

Cool of your wife to document it like that. She sounds like a fun spouse.

bdenied said...

well Gina I am happy you do......and thanks BW she is a fun spouse

The Guess Who # 2 said...

Whoops!
(Close the window! It's awfully chilly in here~~wink*)

~~(sorry. Couldn't resist.)

Best wishes,
Will.

bdenied said...

Will, are you saying there is shrinkage going on?

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...