Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Doldrums

Leaving in a while for LA and will be there until Monday. I may or may not post something.
Nothing going on at all but still waiting for a reply to a new add we took out.

The other night we were watching TV AFV and she looks at me and says, "Did I ever tell you I think he (Tom Bergeron the host) has a big cock.!"

No she hadn't actually, but its nice to know that she wonders what other men have between their legs. Lets me know she thinks about getting laid even if its not happening.

I suppose we just have to try harder. Have a great weekend and thanks to all you who have left comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RYN; the whole thing for me - is age. The thought of a 19 year old that has the hots for me (when my oldest is 22!!) is just - gross.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...