Monday, October 22, 2007

Married Women


I have been reading a few blogs from some married women who find the time to engage in affairs. These are women who are (how I hate the word) "cheating." I would prefer they use "exploring" but be that as it may, they are spending time in beds other that the ones they share with their husbands. (My kind of women).


Most of them confess to feeling some twinges of guilt. In my opinion that is too bad. So for those women, I am putting this cover on my page. I think its cute.....too bad the cover is not real.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture is cool. I like it!

RYN_ Thanks for the funny comment. ;-)

-eve- said...

I can identify with the guilt complex; after all, the marriage vows do include 'til death do us part' (in which case, it sometimes seems better to kill the spouse off...;-))

bdenied said...

My, my Eve, I know you said that tongue in cheek and you are far to gentle to "kill the spouse off." The dynamics of a marriage are strange indeed. It is my humble opinion that one can have sex and one can have love and one can have both, and not all "cheaters" do so because they dont love someone. I am sure most want the marriage to last till death do them part. My wife and I want to go like the couple in the "Notebook" the movie, we want to lie down together when we are old and just go to sleep but in the meantime I hope she keeps having sex with other men.

-eve- said...

Strange that you mentioned the Notebook, bdenied... that's one of my favourite movies (and yes, I wanna go like that too :-) )

bdenied said...

I must have sensed that somehow Eve.....

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...