Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday Thanks

I want to thank all of you who have commented on my postings. I am not planning on giving up blogging, I just wish I had a good cuckold story to tell you all. It's like a drug the more it happens the more its needed. We are just having a dry spell. Apparently Emma at Mrs kellys Playhouse has been in one too but recently had a close encounter.

We tried to do our Trendy Thursday last week but it was dead. No action at all.

I am amazed at the number of females who have commented here or privately too me who have exressed that they too would love to be in a mfm or into a marriage that is open and they don't have to hide their sexuality. I feel for them.

While I believe an open marriage is best I also feel that any woman who wants an extra guy or two should go for it and not hold back and not worry about what society thinks. Just my view......but who said a woman needs to limit herself to one man.

I think there are good reasons for cuckolding that go back to evolution......look Im not tring to convert anyone, just trying to open minds and have people get off this "She is a slut" bandwagon, when a woman chooses to be sexual.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to begin by expressing my relief to know you are not quitting on us.

I understand your point of view regarding female sexuality. I remember reading on one of my history courses about the Matriarchal system. A wonderful society ruled by females where our jobs as males was relegated to be food providers and sexual servicing without jealousy or emotional baggage.

In my case, you are not converting me with your posts. To me you setting an standard I must achieve.

Since you are experiencing a dry spell, please allow me to give you a report about my activities. These past weekend, my wife and I went for a drink with a couple that are active on the swinging lifestyle. Needless to say, it was hot to see the wife making out with the other gentleman. I know it is a start but I have high hopes for the future.

Sankukai

Joy, Shared said...

I, too, am glad to see that you're not leaving us.

There's a shortage of good blogs on this topic and this lifestyle and you're one of the few quality bloggers that I make time to read -- even if, you know, I don't usually make time to comment.

And, I'm sure your dry spell will end soon enough. Just keep in mind, the droughts are there to make us appreciate it even more when it does finally rain.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are hanging around! Thanks for the comments - I am glad to be awake once again... ;-)

Anonymous said...

The only problem in wanting another guy involved, is that HE wants other women. Though he likes the idea of being cuckolded, he can not go all the way so to speak. How does one deal with THAT situation?

bdenied said...

Wow San, I am so happy to hear that. Does she read the blog too?
Joy welcome,. I took a brief glance at your blog. I was working yesterday and could not give it the time it needed. I will go there again today..Thanks for coming by and your kind comments are appreciated. TEC....its alawyas nice to have your comments. I am happy for you. Anonymous, Im not sure I get your point, but I think you are saying that if the man is cuckold he will want to do other women. Although I have, I would prefer her to just tell me she doesnt want me too, and frankly I don't care too. My posts have described those events. In my case she has an overwhelming sense of wanting to be fair but many cuckolds myself included could care less if we do other women. I might post bout that someday.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...