Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A walk in the Woods

When I was a kid, there was a wooded area not far from home. I have written about the girl in my neighborhood where I was first introduced to threesomes with my child hood friend "Charlie." If you remember the post the three of us played a game in a tent and I watched him fuck her,etc. Of course this was at night and it was always dark and hard to see.

One day she and I were alone and we went to the woods and wound up stripping in front of each other. I remember how hairy her pussy was and how little I could see of her since it was covered with hair. She gave me a bj for a feww minutes and we did some making out but I did not have any intercourse with her that day.

Well this weekend my wife and I took a walk through a nature preserve and we wandederd off the path and into the wooods. I just suddenly stopped took out my cock and told my wife to "Suck this now." It was not a question it was a "do it." she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. I went from soft to boing in about 10 seconds. She gave me a really nice bj and I gave her a warning by shouting "Im gonna cum," thinking or at least giving her the option of letting go. But she did not, and I exploded into her mouth. She took all but the last few drops and I saved them for her face.

It was a very warm day and the cum dried quickly. She wanted to wipe it off but I asked her to leave it there and we walked out of the woods, me feeling great and her with dried cum on her face. We walked past a couple on our way back to our car and I could not help but wonder if the other woman was going to suck him off in the woods too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an awesome story. I had read it more than once, that is how good I think it is.

I believe is great to see the Mrs. indulging you once in a while allowing you to have your way. I strongly believe that is what makes your marriage strong.

Keep up the good work. Tell the Mrs. I said hi.

Sankukai

bdenied said...

Thanks San.....your comments are always so nice.....glad you liked the post...too bad you could not have watched...

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...