Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"Smokin Ass" or Halloween Remembered

There are certain events in every couples life that at least one of them knows will be a relationship altering event.


I came to this conclusion one night several years ago on Halloween. We like to go to a nude beach and have been since early in our relationship. As a rule, nude beaches tend to be very friendly places. Much more so than what we call "textile beaches."


Well by meeting several folks at the beach we learned that a group of beach goers was more or less renting out the bar at a local hotel for a Halloween Party. A costume party. Dress was to be more sensual than scary.


My lovely wife as some of you may have noticed has a pretty damn nice ass. We went to the party and she wore a bikini top and a thong and perhaps (I don't remember now) a sarong wrap to cover up just a bit.


A couple came in and the male half was doing body painting on the girls and I asked my wife to get body painted. This guys wife or girl was a very hot one herself and the first person he painted was his own wife. I loved the sensual way he touched her.


For those who do not remember what that cute ass looked like then here it is again.

My wife finally agreed to get painted and we went over. He pondered what to do a bit, then had her bend over. He begain drawing on her ass. It was highly sensual and it was the first time another man other than me had touched her since we were married. I held her hand to let her know I was nearby as I could tell she was just a bit nervous, probably because she did not know how I would react and probably because someone strange was touching her.


What he eventually drew on her cute little ass was a cigarette, with a glowing lit end and somke wafting up from the cigarette. and he captioned it 'SMOKIN!" The obvious inference was he thought she had a hot ass.


I remember an erection stirring as he touched her. His touch was commanding, yet very soft and very sensual. Commanding in that he had to hold her with one had so that he could draw with the other and use the holding hand to position her as he needed. So his hands were basically on her hips and ass.


He was a big guy, maybe 6'3 or so and had thinning hair. Not the greatest looking guy but very attractive to women none the less and it was obvious he knew how to touch.


I knew that night that it was a wonderful thought to see another man touch her and I wanted him to not only touch her with his hand but with the rest of him too. It was not to be as this process took so long but I knew then and there that I had no jealousy at all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say? You story is another reminder that I lack the artistic gene. You don't have to be a good looking guy. Artistic talent seems to be an excellent aphrodisiac to women.

I don't think we will ever get tired of looking at that picture. It is like the forbidden fruit of the garden of eden. Just for show and tell. Touch it, and you might die....lol

Blissfully Wed said...

What a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it.

The same is true of her beautiful ass. ;)

Joy, Shared said...

Great post, b. Your wife does have a great ass. I'm sure the artist enjoyed painting a masterpiece on that canvas.

Joy, Shared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom Paine said...

Another sociopath like me with no jealousy issues! LOL. Reminds me of when C. had her first massage and we both got off on the fact that another man had put his hands all over her naked body.

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...