Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sat Night Swing Club

We went to a local "Swinger Club" last night. One of about seven in our area. This one is one of the older ones in town and we have been going on and off since the mid 90's.

We have never "played" with anyone and other than a few casual conversations we keep pretty much to ourselves. Our most recent membership expires next month so we thought we would go just to say we had.

We do not care much for the liberal smoking policy they have as it gets very smoky in the crowded small space. The club has grown immensley in membership yet has remained the same in physical seize. Where it was once more than big enough for its memberhip it now needs much bigger haunts. If you dont get there by 8:15 there are no tables left and the bar is packed. Get up to dance and you most likely loose your table.

We hit the back room about 11. They keep it cold enough back there to hang beef. We watched several couples on beds having various forms of sex. Although a swinger club, I think from what we see its more voyeurs and exhibitionists rather than swappers.

My wife was playing with my cock getting me nice and hard but stopping short of getting me off. She does not like being on display in the back and wont let me do anything to her if others can watch, so I took her into a private room got her off by mouth and eventually we returned to the front part of the back room. Two couples were engaged in conversation and we could hear some of it. One couple was from where my wife grew up and we could hear their occupations.....believe me they were occupations that could get them fired if they were found out...I won't mention the occupations but one might also think people in their professions would not be at a swinger club...Yeah right!

So my wife is giving me a hand job and this one one can't stop looking. I liked being on display and liked her not getting me off as I can imagine what the other person is thinkiing....("When is she going to let him cum)

After a while we went back to the orgy room, I say next to a couple with the female on my side. The male was pinching her nipples really hard but she seemed to be getting off on it. Eventually she had her legs spread while he worked her clit. she kept spreading wide enough that I thought she may be trying to initiate contact with me, so I let my leg touch hers and she pulled away....so I guess she did not want contact, but damn I was thinking Id like to eat her.....anyway wife kept teasing and I almost popped but did not.

We left shortly thereafter about a bit after midnight came home watched the rest of SNL and went too bed....

It was an erotic evening.....

5 comments:

Lavender Fields said...

It does erotic.I do love voyeurism myself

Anonymous said...

I find it great that your wife did not let you have an orgasm, that is, if I read you correctly.

bdenied said...

You read correctly, and just curious are you male or female anonymous? Girls seem to love it and men seem to hate it.

Anonymous said...

"Girls seem to love it and men seem to hate it."

I've met many many men that love it. Orgasm denial is a pleasure of mine and several partners ;)

bdenied said...

Oh definitely put me in that category. I am going to read your post today but have to do so with another browser and this one makes the print so small I cant see it.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...