Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A trip Request

ON Nov 30, I may have to go on a ten day trip...I hate those kind as ten days is a long time to be away from home. The days are long and grueling and the nights short and uncomfortable.


Seven day trips are bad enough but toss in an extra three and life is truly miserable.


In any event she told me to be sure and email the new guy with my schedule. Now I ask you would a wife not a hot wife and not a confirmed cuckoldress make such a request? She wants him. That is evident. She drops little hints now and again about what they did and how they did it. A little more detail each time.


I love it. I love the way she thinks and I love the fact that she is not afraid to let me know.


Ok its also CBW in the world of bloggers so I am posting one of me. Nothing too visible. She actually snapped this of me, and the purpose was to compare what I look like now to what I looked like a year ago. So really this one is more for the girls......sorry guys you will have to wait until tomorrow for another shot of her.

9 comments:

Joy, Shared said...

I think it's awesome that your wife does that.

"Oh, you have to go out of town again ... ? Well, just be sure to let [insert lover's name here] know so that he can see if he might be able to come over and 'keep me company' while you're gone, dear."

Awesome.

SignGurl said...

I'll take that lovely piece of eye candy!! Thank you very much!

bdenied said...

JS you want him to stop by your place after he comes here...

Thanks for coming by SG and I do appreciate the nice compliment. You make rather good eye candy yourself you know.

Blissfully Wed said...

My sympathies on your ten days away. Today is my tenth straight day of work without a day off. I'm home each night but I'm feeling the drag of work nonetheless.

I'd hate to imagine all of this on top of not being in my bed each night.

Anyway, sexy post. I love reading about you two.

G said...

Hello Cuckster,

Thanks for stopping by The G Word and leaving an insightful comment. So appreciated. I have been hiding under the covers for a bit.

Reg your NSFW question. It's an acronym that is used alot. It means Not Safe For Work. I would hate an unsuspecting reader of my fairly tame site to click on and be face to face with a picture they did not want a passing co-workers to see. Thats all. :)

Anonymous said...

Ten days away from home are an eternity if a couple has a deep and meaningful relationship as you do.

The only thing that will make the absence bearable is for you to get moving and fire that email as soon as possible.

Rest assure that we will be feeling your pain while you are away.

Sankukai

Joy, Shared said...

Well, some of us will be feeling your pain. Some of us will, apparently, be feeling your wife.

And, sure ... you can send him over, b. I'll put my wife's blindfold on her and she can pretend she doesn't notice the difference between the two of us.

bdenied said...

Thanks G,
Bliss what can I say, too much work....
Joy that sounds like fun
San as always your comments provide perspective.

Shibari said...

Oh yummy HHNT!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...