Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A night away from our bed

Well as promised here are the details of her night visiting the new guy.

As I mentioned before, after getting her pussy nice and shaved and pampered she put on some very sexy boy type panties, and a matching lingerie top. A short skirt, modest heels and form fitting top finished off her wardrobe. Nothing overtly sulutty but she looked hot. Girl next door hot if you can visualize that.

I told her to call me as she was going to meet him at a home not far from here. He was going to come from work to this home which apparently he has access too as he watches the place whie the owner is out of town. He said for her to come in and turn off the lights and wait for him to get there. He said he wanted to explore her fantasies and desires.

I was a bit apprehensive about this. I did not know what he may have in mind and although I think she was and would be safe, I am a bit cautious. I also would not want a neighbor who did not know her see her go inside, call the cops and have a big incident.

I told her to wait outside in her car until he got there and to call me when she did.

Well about 40 minutes went by and she had not called and I was getting a bit nervous so I called her. Call goes to voice mail and now I'm really apprehensive. I wonder to myself if perhaps she forgot to call, is in the middle of sex with him or if she walked into mess and could not call for help.

About two minutes later she calls me back. "I'm here, I'm safe. I call you later forgot to call sorry." She hangs up and I can tell from her voice she is very safe and was probably in the midst of something.

So, now I'm sure you all want the explicit details...!!! Well apparently when I called she could not talk. I will leave it to your imagination as to why not. For those of you with the inability to imagine, remember when your Mother told you to not talk with your mouth full.

She described the place as very nice and very big. He mentioned to her that he would turn the pool heater on and a night of skinny dipping would be in order.

When she came home she had her panties in her purse and she was not wearing the lingerie top. I gave her big kiss and hug and ever so slightly put my hand up her skirt and you can imagine what I found. She was wet and very sticky, and she smelled of fresh sex.

She gave my friend a pat and we chatted a while. She told me he wants to meet me and he wants to fuck her while I watch. She did not say anything about me participating...She does seem very happy with him as a FWB (friend with benefits).

I, by the way did not get seconds. She did not offer and I think that she probably enjoyed me not getting any....We watched some TV stayed up for the late news and went to sleep and snuggled very closely.......There is a warm feeling that a hot wife can bring and perhaps that is why they are called hot wives.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Very beautiful. And of course very well told. And I, as a male, am glad that your wife left you suspended without an orgasm. Very erotic.

Blissfully Wed said...

I loved reading that. Beautiful.

bdenied said...

Thanks Bliss...
Amony, usually the guys feel sorry for lack of cumming. Thanks for your comment

relevent married guy said...

Hmmmm...I love your posts. I bought Ally a bunch of really expensive clothing (> $1K) at a special invite only sale this afternoon up norht of here. She wanted to come home and play a little and I suggested she go suck her Fb's cock. She said, I want to come home and play with you. I said, you kind of owe me :)....go make him happy and give him a BJ I love you when you have "cock breath". She just called. She did and she is on the way home to suck me off too. :) I'll post details soon, but I wanted to share with you first!

Lavender Fields said...

Sounds like she had a good time and you enjoyed hearing about it

Madame Cane said...

Great blog, I find it hard to stop reading :)

bdenied said...

Thanks for stopping by SC couple and its always nice to see you Anna....I hope I can continute to write things that interest you Madame Cane, stop by again please.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...