Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I am very thankful for all my readers, and the interest they express in this little part of the world.

I am also thankful I was born without the evil of jealousy. That I feel good about what we do and what she does and that we can share ourselves with others.

So for all you who celebrate Thanksgiving enjoy your Holiday, don't overeat, be nice to people and be safe out there on teh roads. Travel is such a nightmare during the Holidays.

So thanks!!!!

4 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

I'm thankful for similar things as well.

I'll be at work, but among good people whose company I enjoy. And surely, I'll have some nice family time before I go in.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Joy, Shared said...

Happy thanksgiving to you and your, too.

Naughty K said...

Happy Thanksgiving... Love your blog!

bdenied said...

Naughty K thanks for the nice compliment......Happy Thanksgiving,

Bliss and Joy hope you have and had a wonderful day...

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...