Saturday, November 3, 2007

Another phone session

I don't have much on this but apparently she was at work yesterday when the old bf called again for another phone session with her.

She was in the office surrounded by co-workers and had to be careful about what she said. Almost like having sex in public but she did tell me she was able to help him get off.

I expect he is going to try to see her soon as his past habits were to call a lot before setting up an actual meeting. Its probably the only sex the poor guy is getting as we dont think he gets much at home.

We can only hope. Have a great weekend. The weather finally cleared up here and we are going to try to hit the beach tomorrow...We are lucky to live in an area where we can do the beach thing most months and weeks of the year barring any real cold weather.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...