Monday, November 26, 2007

A cuckolding Night

I just figured out what is behind the emails. He wanted to meet her at a location he chose. He gave her directions and she is on her way there now.

I understand he wants to explore her fantasies and desires. I think he has. So anyway. I leave on a one day trip to the west tomorrow. A very early morning and a very late return at night.

I cooked her dinner after she came home from work, got out the shaving stuff and made sure she has a nicely clean shaved pussy for his pleasure. I gave it a small peck goodbye but did not try to get her off. I think she would prefer to cum with him tonight.

So I dont know if she will spend the whole night with him, I dont think she will as she did not take anything with her.

I will get some details tomorrow but may not get to post what happened until the day after or at best very late tomorrow night.

She did go out of the house wearing a very short skirt, and some nice lacey boy type panties and a lingerie top to match the patnies.

She looked hot. Oh yeah I might add she did not ask permission to go she just told me she was going.

I am feeling very horny right now, a bit nervous as something tells me he is trying to set something up she may not like. Its a feeling but I think dont think her safety is a problem. We will see what he has in mind for her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well my friend, I can assure you that the hours will go by faster than you expect it.

Just make sure to stay focus or your performance will be less than expected from you. Needless to say, I wouldn't like to see you explaining yourself in front of the big man.

I will be awaiting the details from this awesome night on a later post.

Enjoy,

Sankukai

relevent married guy said...

Hang in there. Ally is out right now too, but she will be home soon.....or later. :) I kind of pushed her into fucking him tonight, after she told me that they planned on behaving tonight. I made her a bet that would actually reault in her getting some mimosas one morning this weekend. Now, what is a girl like Ally to do if she can have sex with a guy and then have her favorite breakfast beverage on a weekend. :)
I love your blog. Did you get the warm weather thing about us? It ...used to be about the hot tempertures and the lack of clothing at the beach and etc.

bdenied said...

I hung in and your so right San it was an awsome night....full of supsense and sex

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...