Monday, November 12, 2007

Sunday wasnt Bad Either

After Saturdays hectic events, we spent Sunday just sitting around, reading the junk in the newspaper, watching our favorite football team snatch defeat right out of the jaws of victory, and teasing. Lots and lots of teasing.

She had made it quite clear Saturday that her pussy was off limits after her romp in the sack with new guy. Oh to be sure my swollen friend was petted and patted but he was left in as they say a discernebly turgid state all day Saturday and almost all day Sunday.

She used her hands, she used her feet, even her mouth but she always stopped short of the big event.

I really wanted the big event to happen but I was willing to wait as long as she wanted me to wait. If that meant all week, all month or the rest of the year, I'd wait. My waiting ended about 4:30Pm EST when she pushed me back onto the couch, climbed on top and had me enter heaven.

I don't think I need to get to graphic here but my journey to heaven only lasted a minute or two.....It seems the journey to heaven is something that we have to do over and over again because it is such a grand journey.

We did discuss Saturday's events several times during the day. No need for all the details but the following facts were made clear. She enjoyed him, he is hot, he knows what and how to do what he should know what and how to do and she wants him to do it again...Amazing she even said he could be better than No.1 long term buddy.....
He emailed last night and said he too enjoyed the weekends events. Only time will tell where this is headed. It is nice to be amongst the cuckold again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the both of you! Although I think that your wife should have teased you for a week or two before letting you go to heaven :)

But again, congratulations! I hope you will tell us more about how your wife enjoyed her tryst.

Lavender Fields said...

The waiting is important.Great to hear she has a new guy to play with as well

bdenied said...

Thanks girls.....tell me sometime what it is about waiting that turns some girls on so much..

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...