Monday, November 5, 2007

Sunshine


We finally had a nice sunny weekend and headed to the beach. This sign greets vistors to our beach. It's nice to have a leagally sanctioned clothing optional beach that we can go to an enjoy our day. The beach has lifeguards, the local police patrol it well and its very safe and very friendly.
I think when clothes come off the barriers come off too and people at our beach tend to form friendships and chat with others.
We met our friend, a very sexy woman who we met several years ago. She is single, dates and is probably the most sexually open woman we have met. She introduced us to her new boyfriend and there were two other men who we know who came over to sit with us.
So it was our friend and my wife and there were four men. Not a bad ratio and I could not help but think how hot the girls would look with multiple males taking time to please them. Of course these were thoughts and nothing happened. There is no sex on the beach and if someone were to engage in it, the rest of the beach patrons would probably toss them to the sharks. You see, we don't want to do anything that would cause the County to step in and make this a non nude beach. Thousands use it and the weekends are particularly busy with the parking lot full by 11 am on any nice weekend.
At one point a young (20something) girl came over from the local "Free Beaces group" hawking the icecream they sell to raise funds to lobby the politicians to insure the beach stays clothing optional. This hotty had on a micro mini, a halter that showed off her cute perky titties and a hat to ward off the sun.
Here I am at a nude beach, surrounded by lots of beautiful women totaly naked and what am I trying to do? I am trying to look up Ms Hotties skirt.!!!! Yep, I am I admit it and I got busted too. Not only my wife but our female friend noticed it and we all had a good laugh about it. You see, clothing, especially sexy clothing is sexy and many of you commented on my last HNT post. Come on guys, you were trying too look up my wifes dress too and you were not even at a nude beach.....Some of you even thought you would like to bang her too.....am I right?
The end result of being in the sun, sand and seeing naked and semi naked folks was to come home, rip our clothes off and fuck like teenages for the rest of the afternoon.

5 comments:

-eve- said...

This was really interesting. Especially this part:

'Here I am at a nude beach, surrounded by lots of beautiful women totaly naked and what am I trying to do? I am trying to look up Ms Hotties skirt'

It's a good point. ;-) so after all, as they say, 'less is more'. And stuff that isn't so easily shared and seen becomes more sought after... :-)

bdenied said...

Exactly Eve, right on spot with that. I once heard a woman ask how long her skirt hem should be and she was told. It should be short enough to make it interesting and long enough to keep it interesting.

Joy, Shared said...

I agree.

I've always (well, alright, once I was past puberty) found the Victoria's Secret catalog far more enticing than anything Playboy might have to offer because, frankly, I like the temptation of maybe seeing something or having my mind teased with what's just out of view better than simply having everything shown to me immediately.

Anonymous said...

I could never be at a nude beach. I am much too gross. lol...

bdenied said...

Joy, when I was a kid I looked at of all things the Sears Catalog, it was about the only thing that had the bra and panty photos...and oh what panties.....you could put them on a sail boat and win the Americas Cup. EC you look pretty good too me.....You would do just fine.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...