Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mag Cover


This is another of those psdeo mag covers I like. It has a lot to say. For instance on the cover you see "Sex at work.......how many of us meet someone at work and wind up in some kind of sexual or romantic relationship. I know my wife works in an office and I know there have been a few guys who work in there who have admittedly flirted with her. That playful kind of flirting. Things women do when for instance they have to lift something heavy. They find the office guy by saying, "I need a stong man to help me....of course he volunteers, she lightly touches his arm and says, "Can you help me with this?" Or she waits for one to walk by and struggles to lift something...I mean you get the point.
Well I have always thought it would be hot if she did someone in her office but she tells me there are not hot guys in the office. She is very picky...I suppose that is a good thing. I read Mrs Kelly's blog and she does Wednesday BJ's with a co-worker so perhaps this cover should be on her site. In any event its a great mag cover and appropriate for the title of the blog....Little of which is happening now......

4 comments:

Lavender Fields said...

Maybe a new guy will start work in the office that she fancies
Nice magazine cover

Joy, Shared said...

I've always been a fan of my wife having sex with someone that she works with and sees every day. Unfortunately, she's never been anywhere close to attracted to any of the guys she works with ...

It's not that she thinks that they're not handsome or whatever, it's just that she thinks that most of them are incompetent slackers. She can't make herself find a guy like that attractive no matter how hard she tries.

Anonymous said...

That is such a wonderful magazine cover!

I can picture my wife dressing up like that for a lover as she only wears sweatpants and flannel for me.

stevie

bdenied said...

I can only hope Anna...Joy you got my personal comments what elese can I say? Stevie, unfortunately, too many wives dress in sweats and flannel..But on the flip side When we go out Women are dressed to kill and the men look like absolute slobs with baggy jeans, shirt tails out, hair not styled in any fashion, so how can we expect our ladies to look hot for us when we look like we have been cleaning out the garage.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...