Sunday, November 18, 2007

Double Dip Part 2

I have suffered from insomnia most of my life. I have periods where I just can not sleep. or my sleep is interrupted. Yesterday was one of those days. I woke up about 6:15 after tossing and turning since about 4:00.

I flipped on the news, closed the bedroom door so she would not be awakened and at exactly 6:30 her cell phone rang.

Amazing only one person would call her at that time of the morning and it was her former no. one guy. Can he come over? Is she alone? "Yes you can!" "Yes, I'm alone!" She lied about that, but since he has not met me and really doesnt want me involved and since its been so long Im going to have to vacate

Seems he flew all night to come into town to "repair some plumbing" at his rental property. Yeah right, there are no plumbers here in a metro area with 6 million people... We won'g get into that. People get bored when these stores go on too long.

So hurry up, shower, change the sheets, she puts on make up. He said he would be here in an hour, he makes it in 48 minutes. I am out the back door as he is coming in the front door.

About 35 minuts after the initial call he calls again. I hear one side of the conversation. "You big cock is hard for me. Yes, I want it in me, Yes I want to kneel down and suck it and yes I want it to come all over me....Hurry up get here."

He said it would take an hour, it took 48 minutes. I had to go out the back door as he was knocking on the front door.

He had asked her if she could wash his clothes as he had gotten stains on them while on the airplane. She tells me as she is putting them in the washing machine, the erection he had when he came in was put in her from behind. He did her over the washing machine doggy style.

He took her into the bedroom and continued to do her doggystyle eventually comming all over her.

He fell asleep until his cell rang woke him up and he had to go.

Now its ten thirty and we are in the grocery store and the new guy calls and can he come over to see her.

He can and he does. She really hasnt given me much of the details on this encounter but he spent a few hours here.

When I came back she said, her pussy was worn and sore. That was code for Im not putting my thing in it.

She had showered again and changed the sheets again so I guess things got rather messy.

Later that night she was merciful and gave me a combination of hj and bj. I came rather quickly. Last Saturday, her new guy did her and even though she and I have had sex,meaning I have done her orally and she has played with me, this is the first time I came since I cant even remember when. But I have not entered her for quite some time, but two other men have.

After going so long with out a cuckold experience the drought seems to have come to an end at least for the time being.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Part 2? Did I miss part one?

bdenied said...

I dont think so you left a comment on Double Dip Saturday...That was part one./

Joy, Shared said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend, b, though I think I would've preferred to have the sloppy seconds (or, in this case, thirds) ...

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

You are a lucky cuck...that's the way it goes...When it rains, it pours...thankfully.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

Joy, Im just happy to get what I got, but I understand.

Soctt it does. Seems like the clouds have opened up at both your place and mine and the rain began about the same time. Rain is so nice isnt it?

Emma Kelly said...

Indeed...and I like to take long walks singin' in the rain.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it my friend, you deserved it.

Sankukai

relevent married guy said...

Wednesday, my HW, Ally had sex with two different guys too. Her regular FB, had her twice in our Hotel room, and later her new FB had here twice there too. I got to put my hard cock in somewhere between all of that, but I didn't get to cum until the next morning when I went back over to the Hotel to check out and I just had to help myself.

Love your blog!

bdenied said...

Thanks for the commet Seacoast, I read that account on your blog....Your lucky she let you help yourself......glad to have you on board the goodship "Cucklod"

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...