Thursday, November 8, 2007

Does Black and White work?

I had some nice comments about a B&W photo from last week so I thought I might post another. I tend to concntrate on her legs because I am a legg and ass guy but she does have awfully cute perky titties. This is a tease of those little mouth watering delights. Does the B&W work or would color be better. I am a lousy photographer and have no clue as to what Im doing.

Today being HNT Thursday its also Trendy Thursday and we are supposed to meet a possbile guy for her tonight at a trendy place.....(beginning to love the trendy stuff as its so unlike us)...stay tuned there may be a cuckold event to actually muse about soon...I hope.....stay safe and thanks for coming by.

6 comments:

Joy, Shared said...

Nice photo. Reveals just enough to entice the imagination, but not so much as to spoil.

Naughty K said...

Thats a great photo. The BW really works... your not a bad photographer at all.
Nice tit shot too!

Blissfully Wed said...

That's quite the striking photo. I love it.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I think B & W are so sexy sometimes...

Milliscent said...

I think that B&W is much more erotic than color.

bdenied said...

Thank You Ms Milliscent.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...