Thursday, November 15, 2007

An HNT View or What I did not get


We took this in a garden park not far from our home. I wont go into great details so that I do not give the location away but the gardens are very peaceful and serene. There were a lot of people around and we love snapping these type of photos when people are nearby to see if we can do it without getting caught. I take lousy photos but what I try for is a natural look like one might see with an accidential upskirt. I always wonder when I get to view an upskirt in public if it were by accident or was the girl just teasing me a bit and actually giving me a flash that looks like an accident. I think I was actually flashed on purpose in the Boston Airport several years ago but who can really know for sure. Most other times I have gotten a glimpse I suspect it was really an accident.
So part of the title is an HNT which is obvious as it is Thursday and part is what I did not get. Well this moring we were up early as she had to go to a seminar for her job and had to leave about 45 min earlier than normal. I was sitting on the couch in my usual mode of early morning dress. Which means I was naked as the day I was born. She on the other hand was fully clothed, which is like a CFNM thing but really wasn't. In any event she started to play with my best friend and he woke up from his early morning slumber to stand up. She gave him a kiss and said, "I have to go now." I said, "......but you're leaving me with an erection!" She said, "Good,,!" kissed me on the forehead and walked out the door.
I hope you enjoy the view of what I did not get.

7 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

She sounds like so much fun. And what a wonderful photo. She's beautiful.

Naughty K said...

Great photo..... very sexy!
HHNT

bdenied said...

She is Bliss...Thanks K.....you girls are such teases...

Bunny said...

So cruel . . . so hot . . . HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I am starting to get the feeling you get what you deserve...lol

Just kidding.

Thanks for the nice picture.

Sankukai

Anonymous said...

I'm smiling at the accidential upskirt... ;-))
And the short conversation is just too cute!
HHNT!

bdenied said...

Thanks for your comment Bunny.....

San you are probably right on track even if you are only kidding.

Welcome Sear, glad you liked both the photo and the conversation.. Seems you must have liked Bunny's comment too then.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...