Friday, November 16, 2007

TGIF

For most of you its Friday and you have the weekend coming up. For me its time to go to work.... Blah...

A friend from a cold northeast state came to visit,. This female friend is the wife of a fellow cuckold. She was not with hubby but with some other guy. We went out to dinner with them last night.

My wife and I have met them before but we have not met this new boyfriend. The girls looked great and my friends wife had on short skirt and I was very tempted to put my hand up her skirt in the restaraunt but I behaved.

I am sure she would not have minded but I tend to be somewhat shy and well that's probably why I'm a cuckold. I always tend to be the guy who holds back. Even when I know I can get it from another woman or any woman for that matter I tend to be on my best behavior.

I often wonder how many other cuckolds are like this. I talk to guys sometime who say they can be both, meaning a cuckold to their wives and a guy who does other women. Sounds more like swinging to me but to each their own.

Have a great weekend folks. I may or may not get a chance to post this weekend, depending on what goes on and if I have the time.

1 comment:

Blissfully Wed said...

I wouldn't describe myself as a cuckold, but I definitely hold back in many situations. Shy and/or polite, there's no telling how much fun I have missed out on over the years.

I'm happy as is and I'd rather be seen as a gentleman than a jerk, but I can't help but wonder what fun I've missed out on without really knowing it. ;)

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...