Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mainstream???

Short post. Im in buying some diet cokes in a European city that will remain nameless and the clerk a rather busty young lady has on a T-shirt and on the T-shirt it says, 'YOURE BOYFRIEND IS CUTE." The shirt has what looks likes eyes that are obviously flirtatious. So I am thinking, wow is she a cuckoldress in the making, one for real or did she just think the shirt was cute. Probably all or some of the above. I love shirts like that as the more the message gets sread the more its likely to be accepted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds cool. Do you always travel?

Anonymous said...

Oh, and RYN......Nahhhhh the kid has already bored me..lol. Just no point in it.

bdenied said...

Yes, I do and I understand.....

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...