Monday, September 17, 2007

Saturday Night Swingers

Well we went to a party Saturday night. I will get right to it. There were about 40 people there, maybe a few more. Give or take there were about 12-14 women, the rest men. This is one group that does not discriminate against single guys.

When we first got there, only one other female plus the hostess was there and we were getting a bit nerved by this. Then some females arrived but they were not really what one might call attractive. I do not care for really overweight women. I don't mean the girl who packs a bit of a full figure, I'm talking about You need Jenny Craig now women...women who made Kristy Ally look skinny before she finished Jenny Craig.

Any way, then some couples came in, one very good looking tall blond woman, then some more couples and finally my wife who I think was the prettiest girl there was in good company.

After the hostess did her usual introductions, everyone got naked. We tend to take things slowly and just walked about the spacious rooms enjoying what was going on. Some people did not take it as slowly as did we and they got right down to business. Before we started our hostess said one things she likes about these parties is that the men really enjoy watching their wives with other men. Well for those of us who like this, there was plenty of that going on.

In one room there was a woman on a massage table and she was surrounded by about six men. They were eating her, feeling her and eventually fucking her. She was squealing with delight and I can not tell you how many orgasms she may have had but from the sound of things, quite a lot.

One young couple with a rather obese wife and a very trim good looking husband were doing their thing. She was masturbating him, slowly and with deliberation. On the floor next to them on a matress was a guy doing a woman with his hands, while she was masturbating another man. On the bed next to this couple one husband with the smallest cock I have ever seen. ( it could not have been over two inches hard and very thin to boot) was getting eaten by one guy, while one worked her large breasts. This couple, although living in the States was originally from the UK. Eventually the guy eating her, put on a condom which barely fit his enormous cock and he started to fuck her. Fuck her hard as her husband watched with a look of delight.

Soon a tall good looking guy was near my wife and soon her hands wrapped around his cock. It was as cocks go very big around and about a bit over average in length. I stood behind her caressing her neck and shoulders as she gave him a very slow hand job. Eventually, she sunk to her knees and she started to suck his cock. She took all of him into her mouth. It looked as if it may go all the way down her throat.

I stood nearby caressing her as she sucked cock. Apparently our hostess saw my wife on her knees and told me she thought that my wife and this guy would hit it off and she was right.

Eventually there was room on the bed and my wife had him lie down as she sucked him and masturbated him until he could not take anymore.

The moans and groans of the women cumming was highly erotic. My wife is shy, she will suck a cock while others watch but dont try to do her. It ain;t gonna happen. She will not let anyone go down on her or fuck her while others watch. I don't get her shyness but then its her thing and I don't press.

In one room they had a swing that was designed for pussy eating and she said something like too bad we were not alone because she could go for a good pussy licking. I offered but she declined. She just does not like to be on display.

One very erotic moment came when our hostess was sucking a very good looking guys dick. It was not particularly big around but it was very long, maybe 9 inches. He, like me was shaved smooth. His wife lay on bed five feet away, and the guy who did the Brit in the other room was between her legs eating her lovely shaved pussy. She was a very good looking woman and her husband and she made a hot couple. As our hostess was sucking him, and the guy was eating her, three men stood around her masturbating and were encouraged by her husband to cum all over her titties. One by one they complied. My wife and I stood and watched. Now I must tell you that this woman at the introductions had mentioned she loved hot cum on her titties and she got what she wanted.

It seemed as each spurt of cum hit her chest she came harder than the previous time.

The party went on until about midnight when we left and there were still people there fucking, sucking and whacking themselves and others off. Actually so much was going on it was hard to watch it all and even harder to describe.

Several asked my wife to play but she politely declined and the one man with whom she did play, did not ask, she just reached out and took him by the cock. I do not believe they exchaged a word, nor did they exchange names and I know my wife has had a fantasy to do someone with whom she did not know or would know.

We went back to our hotel room, and I awoke with a good morning wood. I just rolled her over and did what I rarely do, I shoved my cock into her. It took some effort as she was not yet wet but I did not care. I wanted to just take her and I did. Soon she was wet and soon after fucking her like a man gone wild I came as hard into her as I have ever come.

All in all it was an erotic party.
'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a good post, very sexy & well written too. Sounds like you both had a fantastic night & a better one perhaps than the previous times you've described at the parties you go to occasionally.

I'm not surprised you woke up horny. Did you get a welcoming initial reception from your wife at this sexually assertive behaviour from you, taking her before she was aroused?

I've read of couples complaining in reviews of swingers clubs & parties, if there find there are more men & not as many women as they would like. But then not all men who swing with their wives are cuckolds I guess.

I wouldn't complain & neither would my wife. We both share a fantasy of her being used by several men. There is a swingers club about 25 miles from us which has a reputation for a lot of single guys & one day soon I hope she'll get the courage up to let me take her along there.

Damian UK

bdenied said...

Thanks for the comment and the nice compliment. She liked me just taking her. I think she likes the aggressiveness on occasion.. I would rather have someone else take her that way but what the hell, sometimes you just have to do it yourself if you want to get it done...

Your fantasy sounds hot

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had great fun! I know just what your wife is feeling though, I would not like to be put on display either, but I could most likely do somebody...

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...