Friday, September 21, 2007

Report fromTrendy Thursday Adventure

Not much to tell. It was boring. NFL guy was there, but we did not see actor guy. Two very drunk asshole were sitting next to her.. They were at best skeezy......Real low end jerks. One just comes over to her and in a very drunk slurred speech says, "Hey, honey how old are you.?" That is about as much class as kindergarden student has in a toilet

I was standing near enough to hear it and it cased me enough alarm to sit near her. Finally, asshole says to me that he likes my shirt and wants to buy it. I am figuring this jerk is trying to start a fight., I put on my dont fuck with me face and he eventually backed away.

She had someting to eat and about this time I noted the actors buddy sitting near NFL guy and he is giving me a serious look and it is the kind of look where he suspects something but does not quite know exactly how to interpert it. I figure he is suspicious. Three weeks now he sees me, he sees her, we leave within minutes of each other. Ok we later decide to cool Trendy Thursday Bar and try another one someplace.

We left in staggared intervals, had coffe and came home. I did our shaving thing and gave her a nice pussy licking afterwards.

As we are laying in bed she is playing with me and she says something about too bad we dont have the chastity device as she could lock me in it since Im going away. That way she says, I could be near a hot girl and not be able to fuck her. Just the thought of her doing this sent me over the edge and I came hard. She kept playing with it and it got hard in about 30 seconds and I wound up fucking her and came again. The amazingly she got it up again and I did her a third time. I felt 16 again. all in all Trendy Thursday turned out pretty good after all.

Oh and to leave, her main squeeze called her the other day for a phone boning session. No telling when he will do her again but it will happen, of that Im sure...Just a matter of timing when he gets to town.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate guys like that. Ughhhhh...

bdenied said...

yeah they are assholes

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you were right to step in. It's a shame when guys like that spoil a fun evening.

Damian UK

bdenied said...

Well they tried but it was not totaly spoiled anyway......

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...