Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Early experience cont'd

Yesterday I wrote about Cathy and the night we went out. Well a few days later she actually called me and we went out on a date again. I forget where we went I think my best friend and his gf went with us. We wound up back at the other girls apartment and my buddy and his gf went into the bedroom leaving Cathy and me alone in the living room on a pull out bed.

We made out for a long time. I suppose I was still pretty new to sexual things and I just did not know how far to press it. I had my hands in her pants, up her cunt, her titties in my mouth etc. We were dry humping, I had a hard on but she never reached down to touch me and I think it sent me some message that I was not to go any further. About the time I thought it was cool to try to "go for it" I felt something warm, wet and sticky and realized I had just cum. Man talk about a premature ejaculation. It was so premature I did not even get it out of my pants.

I got so embarrassed I had to leave. I mean, I was embarrassed. Cathy must have thought I was a real zilch. I can only imagine what went through her head. Here I am with this hot blond chick who is horny as hell and I up and leave.

Belive me readers we did eventually fuck but Ill save that for another day. It will give me something to write about

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, been reading it for months on & off but this is my first comment. I’ll work backwards through your entries as well as keeping up with the new ones.

I think this must happen quite a lot, I’ve heard other guys mention it.

My first ever orgasm ever was with a girl cousin during a sleep over when I was about 11 & she would be 14. We weren’t supposed to be in the same bed but we were. Being a modest lad in those days, I took the precaution of wearing underwear under my PJs.

After a while I was pretending to sleep & she began trying to get inside my pants. This took an age & all the while I was getting more excited whilst trying to keep still & act asleep. Eventually, she finally got her fingers inside & I came instantly. Nothing to come out at that point, although I hit puberty just a few months later.

I remember playing with myself many times in the months that followed, remembering her doing that. Luckily that was as premature (& incestuous!) as I ever got.

Damian from the UK

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...