One of my readers took the time to edit this photo which I posted the other day. It is much nicer and shows more of her cute little ass. So since this person took the time to comment, copy the photo and email it back I thought it would be nice for this fine work of art to be displayed. Besides he said he had a good time fiddling with her ass.....Enjoy
Monday, September 24, 2007
Enhanced Version
One of my readers took the time to edit this photo which I posted the other day. It is much nicer and shows more of her cute little ass. So since this person took the time to comment, copy the photo and email it back I thought it would be nice for this fine work of art to be displayed. Besides he said he had a good time fiddling with her ass.....Enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied One Friday evening we went out with another like minded couple to go see a band. Each man was locked in a cock cage and w...
-
A couple weeks ago, I heard from Alpha One by text. Has turned into at least a once a month face time for him to get off. Glad he is stayi...
No comments:
Post a Comment