Thursday, September 27, 2007

Teasing

It was a long day. I traveled all day, got home late just in time for Leno at his usual time. She greeted me at the door, with a red slinky night shirt unbuttoned.

Her perky breasts were visible, she smelled of perfume, had on make up and looked stunning, especially since I had not seen her in a week. We kissed, hugged etc.

After I showered and got myself smelling good again washing the travel off, we went to the couch. Kicked back, snuggled and watched a little tv. She started playing with my cock and got me very, very erect. I had a pent up week of sexual tension from being away. She got me close. I kissed her pussy, she tasted and smelled so wonderful....she played with me some more and we went to bed around 1230, my erection subsiding, its head glistening with that little clear drop of pre cum....


The day was not quite over for me...Six hour time changes, jet lag etc, and I am wired and wide awake writing this, I can still smell her perfume and feel her hand on my cock......I will go back into bed, snuggle up close, inhale her perfume and drift off to sleep, horny, turned on but not frustrated. The tease is delicious and I relish it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a warm welcome from your wife. You described it so well, I can picture her greeting you in the doorway.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...