Tuesday, September 11, 2007

An early experience

I was in the Army and it was way back about two wars ago. I was home on leave and my best friend introduced me to his girlfriends friend. He told me my date had informed his date that my date was horny so I thought for sure I was going to get a piece of ass. I was buffed, in great shape and as most soldiers horny as hell. Home before I was to go overseas.

We meet, we go out bar hoping. My date is cute, hot and very much fun to be with. We wind up at a club and if you can go back that far my Military look just did not fit in. Hell most people had pubic hair longer than what was on my head. I am all spiffed up, looking like a geek at a biker convention. Soon I notice my date is off chatting and flirting with a couple of long hairs. I suppose after being horny, deprived of women for several weeks while in basic and advanced training I should be pissed and ready to fight. I seize them up and know there is no way these two dope smoking, strung out dudes could possibly take me in a fight and I could kick both their asses quickly.

So what do I do, I walk over to my friend and tell him, "Hey, Cathy is having a blast with those two guys and I feel really out of place here so I'm going to split." My buddy is outraged at her behavior and wants to help me go kick there asses. Nope I say its ok. I walk over to her tell her I want to chat with her and we walk outside. i explain how out of place I feel and how much fun she is having and I tell her to enjoy the night and if she feels like it sometime to call me and perhaps we can still get together.

She at first thinks I'm kidding and then she comes to realize I am not and that I really am ok with what she is doing. She tells me I am sweet or something and kisses me and with a very happy grin she goes back in and I walk the ten or so miles home. No problem I even ran some cause remember Im in the shape of my life.

We did manage to date a few times before I shipped out overseas. I even managed to learn that she fucked either one or both the guys she flirted with in the bar. Not from her but via my friend and his g/f and basically they asked me why I would even consider a whore slut like her. Hell she was hot that is why. I did not mind then and still it makes me happy to think she got laid. I will write some other day but eventually she and I did fuck. I learned something about Cathy that day and me too. She has or had the propensity to cuckold men and I was a cuckold. I did not know the word then but I do now and I am happy as hell to be a cuckold but sad it does not happen more often.

5 comments:

Hardin said...

It's interesting to me that Cathy was more attracted to the guys with the currently-popular clothes and hairstyles in the bar than she was to you, since you said you were exhibiting all the cues women tend to look for in a man. But being in the military in the 1970s was a nonstarter for most women. I wonder how it is today, with our soldiers once again fighting an unpopular war.

-eve- said...

Interesting. Yes, that was sweet of you, to let her enjoy herself...:-)

bdenied said...

Thank you Hardin and Eve for both of your comments. To Hardin. I agree with your assesment. In the 70's the soldier was a hated individual. The whole country was in an uproar and we were symbols and targets....I do not know how the younger girls of today look at them. I hope not the way we were thought of. I think Cathy felt as if she had to be normal that night and felt "peer pressure" but I can only guess. In any event I did not mind.

To Eve: I think that any man who cares for a woman should accept that she is a free sole to do as she wishes and not to be controlled by a man for his own ego.

Anonymous said...

It’s clear from this & some of your previous posts that you are a gentleman & very chivalrous towards women, not just your wife. This experienced happened not only when you were quite young but also after weeks starved of female company. That you put Cathy’s desire for fun above your own is beyond cuckoldry, in my opinion.

Most men, including myself, have had experiences where other men have hit on the woman they are with. Cathy responded to this by focussing on them, as you relate, & perhaps this is rarer. Your response was rarest of all.

I was wondering if, in situations like this, you consider that you have ever have felt any form of sexual jealousy? Even if it isn’t as most would feel it? Would you say that your response to a woman you are involved with being interested in another man is a different form of jealousy, or whether you consider that you don’t feel jealous at all? That the positive response you feel is something completely different rather than a less usual form of jealousy?

These seem an abstract series of questions, perhaps, but I’ve puzzled them with regards to myself & the jury is still out. You seem from your blog to have considered & are able to communicate about your feelings regarding stuff like this honestly & thoughtfully so I’d value your opinion.

Damian UK

bdenied said...

Jealousy, no I have not felt jealousy. If anything I have felt that the girl must have thought the other guy was more desireable and that would probably have left me feeling a bit inadaquate. But in this situation, I think Hardin hits the nail on the head. This was during a time when soldiers were looked down on. She wanted to feel like she was part of something not on the fringe of something. I really think I just looked out of place with my short hair cut,& clean cut looks. Frankly, I felt out of place in there. No I was not jealous, I may have been pissed at the shallowness of those who looked down on me but I relished in the thought that people like me insured that people like them could think and say what they wanted to say and do. Perhaps it was a feeling of me being superior to them.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...