Thursday, September 20, 2007

HNT and Trendy Thursday to be


This is our contribution for HNT Thursday. I am leaving tomorrow on a trip and will be gone until next Wednesday. I will have the lap top with me and may or may not contribute to the blog depending on what comes to mind and how busy I am. So to those who read my my apologies in advance. I liked this photo although its a bit light. It does give you a good view of her ass and I love the thong which just covers the pussy. We are going to our Trendy Sports Bar this evening to see if the actor guy is there. I have this fantasy of her doing him while Im gone...I can hope can't I?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good picture, despite the lighting.

bdenied said...

thank you for the compliment

The Ethical Slut said...

She has a nice ass!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and happy late HNT!

Hardin said...

Cute, but a pair of white fishnet thigh-high stockings would turn up the temperature quite a bit.

bdenied said...

we will consider doing that sometime, thanks for the comment

-eve- said...

Nice pic! Agree with hardin ... white would bring the contrast.. red and white always works for me..:-)

Anonymous said...

I too like fishnet stockings on a woman, when she's dressed to kill. White would be a good choice.

But from the photo it is as if your wife has simply climbed on the sofa & displayed herself at home, perhaps inviting someone's attention, which is pleasingly intimate. She has such lovely legs & yes, a very cute, firm & sexy ass - why gild the lily?

Forgive my ignorance, but what does HNT stand for?

Damian UK

bdenied said...

Thanks Eve...Your comments are always appreciated...we are going to consider doing some more posts and who knows maybe white fishnet will be around.

Damian: That is exactly what happened.. I think she was actually looking to see if there was an electrical outlet behind the sofa. You can see something on the sofa and its a heating pad. She wanted to plug it in and use it on her neck which was bit stiff If I remember. The camera just happened to be on the countere and I grabbed it pointed and got that picture. lucky shot eh!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...