Saturday, September 8, 2007

Dueling Pianos


We went to a new place last night after a really nice Itallian Dinner at a very over expensive Itallian Restaraunt. I do mean over expensive too.....Yikes and the Loan Industry had to take a dive cause I could sure use the money.


Anyway, this place has dueling Pianos much like the "Hallow at the Moon Saloons" if you have been to one. Last night it was "HOSPITAL" night and there were a lot of hotties from the local Hospital there.


The talent is good , I dont know how they play Pianos, guitars, drums and sing so well but they do. They got the audience into it with a duel between girl songs and guy songs but the girls won hands down mostly cause they outnumbered us guys. They got several girls to take off their bras and send them up.


My lovely could not do that because she doesnt wear one but I asked her if she wanted to give one of the singers a peek down her shirt but her shyness kicked in and she turned me down.


One rather hot nurse type came up on stage, did an erotic dance and eventually sent a skimpy pair of thongs forward. However I can spot a panty line from 1/2 mile away and I noticed she stil had panty lines showing thru her jeans. Hate to tell you girls this but yes, even jeans belie panty lines. My guess is she got them from a purse.


My lovely could not send her panties forward either because she does not wear them either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How silly to fake giving your panties...duh ;)

Anonymous said...

well very sexy, arousing and excited to go to a restaurant without bra and thong.

great blog, see you again, Mike and Eva

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...