Friday, September 7, 2007

Trendy Thursday

Well we went to our Trendy Thursday night sports bar last night. She wore a simple black skirt and white blouse. Went in first, I drove to the ATM and got some cash.

Came into the bar ten minutes later, she is there two guys on each side chatting away. I watched from across the bar and she seemed to have a good time flirting with them.

From what I could tell they were attractive guys, the kind the seemed to like. One seemed "white collar the other "blue collar."

I dialed her cell up and just made sure she felt safe. After about an hour she gave me the Lets go sign and we did. Discussed the events and she really enjoyed the flirting. She wants to go back and perhaps meet either of these two again. They were not friends and seemed to be doing what guys do, "competing" for her affections.

She said the "white collar guy" must have left when she went to the ladies room. I think he tried to follow her there to see if he could get her number but they missed crossing paths.

After we got home we had some really good, "Im horny sex." so I think her night of flirting got her turned on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must have been very proud of your wife, seeing the two guys competing for her attentions. You were partly there for her safety, I appreciate, but it’s fun to watch too. I love to watch my wife flirting & I haven’t decided whether I prefer to be left at home to imagine what she is doing on her own without me & hear about it later, or see it in front of my eyes. I like both.

We have talked about doing something similar – entering a bar separately so I could watch the attention she gets as she appears to be available. Not done it yet. The worry would be if nothing much happens & we’ve wasted an evening out by not spending it together, but I suggested we could tour a few bars until we find one which is more promising, or I could join her after ten minutes if nothing is happening, pretending I’ve just noticed she was there.

As she is happy enough to go out alone occasionally anyway, or with a girlfriend, I do get to read the texts she sends of what interest she gets as well as hearing the tales afterwards. I like especially that I don’t know when she will be back & sometimes it gets later & later . . .

It was 5am one time, although she did let me know she was ok. She’d been introduced to a guy at a pub & had gone back to his at the end of the night. Actually, we bumped into him a few weeks later & she introduced us. He became very nervous when she told him I was her husband, but as I was very friendly, he would assume I didn’t know what they did together that night. In fact of course, I was friendly with him precisely because I did know & I liked it.

Damian UK

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...