Monday, September 24, 2007

Sharing a memory

Im not posting the photo I shared with my wife but I will describe it. It was a photo of a girl wearing a rather short skirt and there was seemen dribbling from her pussy. It had a caption on it that said something about she was leaking and need to go to the ladies rooom to clean up.

This photo reminded me of the night she met her main guy and he did her, leaving a huge load of his cum in her and we then went to the restaraunt and she was leaking like a faucet and had to go to the ladies room and clean up a bit. Her skirt was soaked and when I had put my hand up her skirt I knew he had pumped her full. The thought and the notion that he had been there was very hot, so when I found this photo on the internet, I had to copy it and send it to her. I think it brought back memories for her too judging from the response I got from her.

Other than that Im on my trip and won't get home until late Wednesday....I plan on having a nice night with her. if not Wednesday, certainly Thursday and we may skip our newly started tradition of Trendy Thursdays. Keep reading, commenting and Ill keep posting. Thanks to all of you who read this blog and all who comment. If anyone really wants to see the photo send me a note or post a comment and if I get enough positive responses, I will post it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After describing the picture in such descriptive manner, I think you need to post it.
By the way, I always take a few minutes of my life to come to find out any new updates on your amazing sex life. Needless to say, you, as a couple, never fail to impress.
Tell the wife that if she ever wants to try a Latin lover, I am the man to call.

bdenied said...

do I have two votes?

Anonymous said...

That transition from a mental awareness to a physical one is the kick in your story for me. Thanks so much for sharing your adventures.

Of course would love to see the photo but you make the call.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...