Sunday, September 2, 2007

Holding out

We went out today and completed some errands and we are on our way to do a family event. But when we came home, I opened the barber shop.

Opening the barbershop means I get the water warm, the wash cloth out and the razor out. I prep her and when she is good and warm and her pussy all lathered up, I shave her nice and smooth.

I do this while kneeling down to get a good angle but also because I like the position. She really relaxes and enjoys the pampering.

After the shave, I pay her pussy tribute with my mouth and get her off. Sometimes like today, after she has had a good cum, I will shove my cock into her and pound away at her swollen pussy. She likes the pounding much harder than I feel comfortable doing but I have learned to do it the way she likes. I suppose that was one reason I liked her main guy doing her because according to her he really pounded her hard, fast and furiously. I do the more gentle compasionate fuck but she likes the raw hard one too.....

I did not cum, as I am in one of my hold out the orgasm moods. I like the denial a lot....after we screwed she gave me a very nice hand job right to the brink and shut it down before I could pop.....damn I hate to say it but I love it when she does this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far - V has been holding off all week...or so he says...lol.

bdenied said...

because he wants too or because you want him too?

Polyamorous Couple said...

Good stuff BD.

I'd like to do that for Eve as a demonstration of submission, but she doesn't trust me around that area with a blade. So I have to settle for giving her oral satsifaction after she shaves herself.

Now the $64 question. Does your wife shave you?

- Alex

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...