Thursday, September 13, 2007

HNT


I suppose to be in line with blogging we should post an HNT photo. Well this is a good one of her cute ass. I at least think its a cute ass. We did several Nude in Public photos and we found this nice site. I won't say where but it was fun/ You might notice she has on a thong. She rarely wears panties of any kind and when she does it is usually a thong. We had her wear these on purpose so we could do some various photos. Enjoy and check back I will write another post. We will also be doing our Trendy Thursday thing again. She looked really hot going to work today with a nice Ann Taylor dress, no panties, no panty hose. The fabric fitting nicely across that hot ass. A criss cross type of design showing off her perky small breasts. Yum, she should get some attention tonight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely correct, she has a damn fine ass!

Damian UK

bdenied said...

I shall pass along the compliment

Anonymous said...

great picture! I forgot about HNT...

Anonymous said...

I love the nude in public idea. I like how you can barely see the panties it makes the pic very HOT!

bdenied said...

Well thanks everyone. Lacey we would love to see a Nude In Public shot from you.....

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...