Monday, September 10, 2007

Sexless Sunday

She was feeling tired yesterday and both of us spent the day just lounging around, reading the Sunday News, watching old movies etc.

We always sit together on the couch, close too I might add. We chat, we talk we stroke each other all day. She likes to play with my cock. I like it too. I like to just on occasion kneel down and kiss her pussy. She usually wears an overseized T-shirt and nothing else. I had on a pair of skimpy male bikini underwear on which hold my balls tight. She stroked me several times through the thin fabric. I would get hard. She would stop stroking.

This went on most of the day and evening. She must have given me 50 erections, some to the point of getting me very close, but I never came. She said how nice it is to be able to do that with no adgenda. She means by that, she does not have to get me off and she can play with it at will.

We talked about the recent departure of her boy friend and how much we both missed her fucking him.

We finished the night with watching the new HBO "TELL ME YOU LOVE ME" series. She liked it a lot it was hot. She especially enjoyed the scene where the one husband masturbated and she wanted to see more but she loved the scene where the one wife jerked her husband off. The scene even showed his cum spurting. She said teasingly, "She did not have to do that."

So I sit her writing this blog today and I am half erect, thinkin of all theplaying she did with me yesterday, the pussy kisses I gave her and I suppose we had a sexless Sunday.

1 comment:

Hardin said...

I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think I could have kept my cock out of her for more than 15 minutes at a time under those circumstances.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...