Friday, September 14, 2007

Trendy Thursday's

We went to our trendy sports bar last night. It is not far from our home and has a variety of ages from 20-60. Blue collar, white collar types. Good looking girls and some rather handsome men too.

She wore her clingy Ann Taylor dress. I went in first this time. She came in a few minutes later. I did not recognize him but her flirt buddy from last week was there.

She sat near him a couple of seats away. He had a buddy. I will fast forward. She wound up flirting with the buddy this time. The guy from last week was shit faced drunk and kept tossing them back. We talked later, I said she could do what she wanted but I would recommend against the guy from last week and certainly not ever get in a car with him. Drunks make lousy fucks anyway.

Ok so I am across the bar and I just walk right over and sit next to my wife this time. I can hear some not all of her conversation with the drunks buddy who she sits next too. He is telling her what he does, etc etc.

Turns out there was an ex NFL player in the bar. A massive dude. Built, and being a guy I seize h.im up and hope he behaves cause the only way to take him is with a 9mm. He is huge. He behaves,,,whew!!!!!!!

Ok Mr. New Flirt buddy is an actor. I will say no more. He has been in some things. TV movies. Nuff said. He is tentative, shy with her almost. He touches her on her back. A I think he is checking to see if she has on a bra. She did too, and I can't remember the last time she wore one. She was pantiless though.

She finishes her first drink. Mr Drunk is on about his fifth since we got there. Actor guy has tossed a few back and is feeling no pain either but he is ok. I sense he would be a good fuck for her. I trust him and I dont know him. By trust I think he is safe. I do not know at this time what he acted in or who he is but I do now.

Actor dude goes to the bathroom and he runs his hand over her back. It looks sexy. He touches to see if she pulls away, to see if she is tense,

She orders her second. Sherry, I think. Me I have soda and fruit juice. Second drink down for her, more guy flirting. They tell her about their athletic abilities. it is classic flirting. "Me Tarzan-You Jane" establishing their maleness. Etc. I am almost laughing it is so classic. I stiffle it.

She pays to leave but actor buys her a third. I have never seen her drink three in my life. She is not much of a drinker and I worry about how she is going to be.

Actor, drunk and she toast. Drunk looks at me and toast me too. She tells him something, he responds but its too noisey to hear , but I later find out she said, "He is quite, and he said people are until they know someone."

They drink their drinks, actor pats her shoulder, puts his arm around her hips but takes it away quickly. He is smooth, not pushy, I like that.

She signals me that she is going to leave. She will leave first, she has the car keys, so if they follow her out they wont know I am there

She walks behind them, hugs actor guy., He puts his arms around her and hugs her. Drunk asks for a hug too. She gives him one, tells them next Thursday....

She leaves, I remain behind. Actor tells Drunk guy, she gave me a hug, I think drunk says something like you could have gotten more. I am not sure it was too noisey in there.

I leave five minutes later. We go home. Actor had given her his name, his filmography and a way to verify it. He also gave her a way to get in touch. I like the way this is going. I think she may have found someone with whom she will once again cuckold me.

Time will tell. This Saturday we will go to a party like the one where she met that guy I wrote about back in encounter five. More later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo! Well done her, I'd count that as a sucessful night, mate. You must have found it very exciting.

I quite like it when my wife does something uncharacteristic in a situation like this, as your wife did by drinking a little more than usual. It keeps you on your toes & tells you not to assume too much.

Good luck with the actor - perhaps just as well the big football guy didn't start sniffing around though . . .

Damian UK

helpmate hubby said...

Im very excited for you! An actor, even a minor one wow!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...