Friday, August 31, 2007

LBD Night

We went to the little trendy bar. It was definitely trendy and definitely little. There was about enough room for one to change their minds and that was it. There was also a concert going on nearby and as a result the entire area was quite busy. Mostly couples.. and since the concert had an old "hippy" band playing, most of the concert goers were our age.

She had one drink in the trendy bar and since there really were not any single guys she called me on the cell and said she would meet me down the street at one of those trendy chain coffee shops. You know the kind where you pay 6.75 for a cup of late whatever the fuck that is. I only drink coffee -coffee...I can not spell capachino......and I would not drink the stuff. I want coffee..Black and hot with a non bitter taste.

I waited down the street because the damn bar was too small to get into. By the way she was the only girl wearing an LBD too.

While waiting at the coffee shop, a young 20 something couple walked into the shop. He was good looking but had a lousy sense of dress. He had on those 20 something cargo shorts that came to about 3 inches above his ankles. His boxers were showing and horror of horros for the fashionista police he had on black socks.. I thought only 60 year old men wore black socks with their shorts. Oh well.

He did have on a t-shirt that said. "MILF HUNTER." If he only knew......my wife thought he was hot and said, "He'll do. I would have told him that a MILF was available for him to capture but he had his 20 something girlfriend with him. She did not look like a MILF.....

I sometimes wonder if these younger people have any clue at all as to the slogans they seem to so readily adopt? Oh well life goes on. Cuckolding on the other hand has come to a screeching halt but we continue to try to remedy that too.

1 comment:

Polyamorous Couple said...

BD,

I had a good laugh picturing the 20-something in those shorts.....and BLACK SOCKS. Oh, too F'ing funny!

I see those ridiculous things on the younger guys all the time. They are just as funny as the cheesey checkered polyester shorts the has-been golfers wear.

Maybe it was a miss this time, but you know, it is a numbers game.

Good luck on the hunt!

- Alex

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...